Find Your Personal Contact
Select Your Region
Superior Throw and Maneuverability
This large sized cannon is the perfect combination of versatility and efficiency. The compact skid unit can easily be transferred by a forklift, loader, or crane into difficult-to-reach areas of a site. This 400 series unit provides industry leading coverage while reducing energy and water requirements.
The Next-Gen V-400S Features
- Production: Capable of projecting mist 225 ft and providing area coverage of 145,000 sq. ft.
- GEYSER Technology: Anti-clogging center nozzle with variable flow control (10-70 GPM)
- Full Remote Control Functionality: Easily control oscillation parameters, spray angle, water-flow and much more from up to 1000 ft.
- Skid Mounted: Galvanized steel skid with fork channels & lifting ears for relocation of cannon.
- Onboard Drains: Comes standard with self draining features to avoid freezing during colder months.
Rise Above the Rest with V-400 Tower Systems
Controlling wind blow particulate matter (PM), protecting workers, and complying with local regulations at bulk storage areas, loading terminals, scrap yards, and other fixed locations requires a permanent solution. HKD Blue’s V-500FX units are available on 10, 15, and 20 ft. steel towers for maximum droplet hang time and distance. These machines can also be fully automated as a network through a centralized computer system.