SAVANNAH, GA, USA
- Developing and maintaining a solid base of customers for heavy construction equipment and rentals in the assigned territory.
- Promoting the sales and rental of all Ascendum equipment lines including used equipment and customer support programs.
- Maintaining targeted company profit levels on sales and rentals.
- Ensuring customers are kept current with manufacturer’s information.
- Maintaining high levels of product and service knowledge.
- Bachelor degree in a business field or equivalent work experience in equipment sales.
- High proficiency in customer relationship skills.
- Strong organizational and teamwork abilities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows applications.
- Possess knowledge of construction equipment applications.
- Discretion in handling confidential company information.
PAY & BENEFITS
- Competitive wages with career progression
- Medical, dental and vision plans on day of hire
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid accidental death and dismemberment
- Company paid short-term and long term disability
- Supplemental life insurance, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance
- Flexible spending account or health savings account
- 401k retirement savings with a generous match
- Paid time off and holidays
- Tool allowance, shoe allowance and company provided uniforms
- Relocation Assistance (depending on location)
WORKING AT ASCENDUM
As a leading construction equipment dealer, Ascendum has represented brands such as Volvo for more than 60 years. If you have high hopes and expectations, join Ascendum and you can expect a challenging career in a successful multinational group.
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
WORKING HOURS START FROM PLACE OF RESIDENCE
CONTACT US DIRECTLY
Ascendum Machinery, Inc
1025 International Dr NW Concord