PARTS AND SERVICE MANAGER
- Lead all field and shop technicians to meet customer needs and expectations.
- Ensure all service technicians are provided the necessary tools.
- Ensure all work orders are opened, closed and billed in a timely manner.
- Stay up to date on all safety training, product offerings, and department goals.
- Ensure all company safety requirements are adhered to by parts and service personnel.
- Complete assigned work, productivity goals and financial responsibility for branch.
- Lead technicians to complete all training as required.
- Ensure all administrative functions are completed in a timely manner.
- Maintain supervisory oversight of the facilities and yard.
- Assist in other duties as may be assigned.
- High School diploma and/or trade school completion in appropriate field.
- Prior supervisory experience over a technical or parts staff in heavy equipment.
- Knowledge of safe job practices & OSHA, MSHA and DOT requirements.
- Have knowledge of personal computers and related software including Outlook.
- Physical demand – Must be able to stoop, bend, climb and crawl without restriction.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with ability to travel, as necessary.
PAY & BENEFITS
- Competitive wages with career progression
- Medical, dental and vision plans on day of hire
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid accidental death and dismemberment
- Company paid short-term and long term disability
- Supplemental life insurance, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance
- Flexible spending account or health savings account
- 401k retirement savings with a generous match
- Paid time off and holidays
- Tool allowance, shoe allowance and company provided uniforms
- Relocation Assistance (depending on location)
WORKING AT ASCENDUM
As a leading construction equipment dealer, Ascendum has represented brands such as Volvo for more than 60 years. If you have high hopes and expectations, join Ascendum and you can expect a challenging career in a successful multinational group.