- Providing excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
- Provide operational support for parts orders to service technicians.
- Place parts orders accurately and timely.
- Receiving parts into inventory.
- Maintaining inventory controls according to company procedures.
- Ensuring work area is clean and safely maintained.
- Possess excellent customer service skills.
- Have at least a two-year degree or high school diploma.
- Have a foundation in heavy equipment, equipment components or like mechanical parts.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Knowledge of manufacturers’ parts ordering procedures.
- Ability to expedite orders to meet customer needs.
PAY & BENEFITS
- Competitive wages with career progression
- Medical, dental and vision plans on day of hire
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid accidental death and dismemberment
- Company paid short-term and long term disability
- Supplemental life insurance, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance
- Flexible spending account or health savings account
- 401k retirement savings with a generous match
- Paid time off and holidays
- Tool allowance, shoe allowance and company provided uniforms
- Relocation Assistance (depending on location)
WORKING AT ASCENDUM
As a leading construction equipment dealer, Ascendum has represented brands such as Volvo for more than 60 years. If you have high hopes and expectations, join Ascendum and you can expect a challenging career in a successful multinational group.